About Corporate Affairs and Communications Team of Microsoft Asia-Pacific R&D Group (Microsoft ARD):
Microsoft ARD Corporate Affairs and Communications Team is responsible for public affairs, internal and external communications of the group, including communication strategies development and implementation, public relations development and maintenance, content creation and communication channel development. The team works closely with Microsoft ARD management team, R&D and operation teams and Microsoft China teams to make efforts in building and consolidating Microsoft innovation image in the region and beyond.
Roles & Responsibilities
Microsoft ARD Corporate Affairs and Communications Team is recruiting a full-time intern, who will be responsible for:
- Support daily public affairs and communication efforts of the team;
- Participate in event planning and execution;
- Participate in social media operation, content planning and development;
- Participate in public relations maintenance
- Majored in journalism, communication, international relations or language is a plus;
- Familiar with social media operation;
- Strong communication skills, esp. good at writing and editing;
- Good sense of Public Relations work;
- Self-motivated and high attention to details;
- Good oral and written English skills;
- Availability as a full time intern of at least 3 months. A supervisor’s approval will be required.
Working Time Requirement:
Three months minimum and four days a week are guaranteed.
Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for ARD Public Relations Group.
Link of the application form：
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit