Public Relations Team of Microsoft Asia-Pacific R&D Group (ARD) is responsible for internal and external communications of the group, including communication strategies development, content creation, public relations development and maintenance. The team works closely with ARD management team, R&D groups and Microsoft China PR team to make efforts in building and reinforcing Microsoft innovation image.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Public Relations Team of ARD is recruiting a full-time intern, who will be responsible for:
- Content creation for websites, blog and PR events;
- Support daily marketing and PR efforts of the team;
- Coordinate the marketing projects and collateral production;
- Manage official blog and monitor the online comments.
- A student majored in journalism, communication or language is desired;
- Familiarity with blogs, micro-blog and other social media channels;
- Strong communication skill, esp. the editing, writing and design skills;
- Good sense of Public Relations work;
- Self-motivated and high attention to details;
- Good oral and written English skills;
- Availability as a full time intern of at least 3 months. A supervisor’s approval will be required.
Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for ARD Public Relations Group.
Link of the application form：