Group Overview: The Internet Graphics Group at Microsoft Research Asia conducts cutting-edge research on, graphics systems, geometry processing, 3D understanding and generation, appearance modeling, mixed reality and deep learning in graphics.
- develop 3D reconstruction related algorithms.
- BS/MS/Ph.D candidates in CS, EE, Automation, Applied mathematics or relevant fields.
- Solid research and mathematics background, Multiview reconstruction/SLAM/deep learning experience is preferred.
- Excellent programming skills in C++; software engineering experience is preferred.
- Effective communication skills and excellent teamwork.
Required Internship Duration: 3~6 months
Qualified applicants are required to fill out the application form and send it with their CVs/resumes in English (if applicable, in Chinese as well) in PDF/Word/Txt/Html format to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and note that you are applying for Internet Graphics Group____Development Intern. Download the Application Form here: https://www.msra.cn/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Internship_application_form.xlsx
To learn more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please contact MSRAih@microsoft.com. We are happy to answer any question you may have.