The Internet Graphics Group at Microsoft Research Asia conducts cutting-edge research on, graphics systems, geometry processing, appearance modeling, mixed reality and deep learning in graphics. We develop state-of-the-art algorithms for digitizing real-world objects and tools for efficient 3D content creation. Those algorithms have wide applications in movie, game, virtual reality and mixed reality field.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a highly-motivated intern to work on projects of 3D geometry reconstruction and appearance modeling. You will work closely with computer graphics experts developing novel algorithms for 3D reconstruction, shape analysis, scene understanding and appearance modeling, and writing papers aimed for top conference and journals. Your contribution may also be adopted by Microsoft future products like Windows Mixed Reality.
- BS/MS/Ph.D candidates in CS, EE, Automation or Applied mathematics.
- Well trained research background, experience in related research topic will be a plus.
- Solid background in mathematics.
- Excellent programming skills in C++.
- Experience in hardware design and optical setup will be a plus.
- Passionate, persistent, but disciplined about pursuing quality.
- Proficient reading and written English.
- Effective communication skills and excellent teamwork.
Required Internship Duration:
Can commit at least 6 months internship.
Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF Format) to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for Internet Graphics Group.
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit
Link of the application form：