Machine Learning Group of Microsoft Research Asia engages in fundamental machine learning algorithms research with expertise that spans theory and practice in optimizations, reinforcement learning, distributed machine learning, variational inference, generative models, NLP, speech, and many more.
- Handle research project independently
- Collaborate with researchers and other interns on GameAI project.
- Probabilistic Reinforcement learning research
- Multi-agent research for dynamic environments
- Generative models
- Paper writing
- S/Master/Ph.D. students in CS, EE, Mathematics and related majors
- Basic knowledge of reinforcement learning, deep learning, variational inferences & optimizations.
- Good communication skills and excellent teamwork
- Good programming skills in Python / C++, Tensorflow / Pytorch.
- Good experiment management.
Required Internship Duration:
At least 6 months.
Qualified applicants are required to fill out the application form and send it with their CVs/resumes in English (if applicable, in Chinese as well) in PDF/Word/Txt/Html format to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and note that you are applying for Machine Learning Group_ Reinforcement learning intern. Download the Application Form here: https://www.msra.cn/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Internship_application_form.xlsx
To learn more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please contact MSRAih@microsoft.com. We are happy to answer any question you may have.