The Research Outreach Group (aka University Relations) nurtures strong mutually supportive partnerships between MSR Asia and the academic community. Since MSR Asia's inception, the Research Outreach program has recognized the inherent value of the academic research community and the need for collaboration between academia and industry to advance the state-of-the-art in computer science. The foundation for all Microsoft Research's Research Connections efforts is a deep respect for the "virtuous cycle" that is created when university and industry researchers work together. Please visit our website for more info: https://www.msra.cn/zh-cn/connections
Roles & Responsibilities
Microsoft Research Outreach is recruiting a full-time intern, who will be responsible for:
• Support branding programs’ managers to complete planning, administration, operation, feedback and conclusion of a program.
• Be responsible for the operation of new media. Through channels of Weibo, WeChat and website, work closely with other operators to enlarge the influence of branding programs.
- No requirements for majors
- Rich in students activities experiences
- Excellent expertise in program management is preferred
- Proficiency in writing and familiarity in rich media is preferred
- Proficiency in MS office and visual designing is preferred
- Fast learning, excellent teamwork, passionate, persistent, self-motivated and high attention to details
- A supervisor's written approval is required
- Availability as a full time intern of at least 3-6 months
Please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for Microsoft Research Outreach + position.
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit
Link of the application form：