Microsoft Research Asia's Public Relations Group is responsible for the Asia lab's communications, including driving communications strategy, public relations, and brand marketing. The PR team works closely with the organization's senior executives, researchers and other stakeholders to communicate innovation thought leadership and state-of-the-art research breakthroughs to audiences all over the world. By telling stories about Microsoft Research Asia through traditional, digital, and social media, the PR team enhances the public's understanding and appreciation of the lab and of Microsoft.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Public Relations Group of Microsoft Research Asia is recruiting a full-time intern, who will be responsible for:
- Content creation for websites, WeChat, Weibo, Zhihu and PR events;
- Support daily marketing and PR efforts of the team;
- A student majored in journalism, communication or language is desired;
- Strong communication skill, esp. the editing and writing skills;
- Familiarity with Weibo, WeChat and other social media channels;
- Good sense of Public Relations work;
- Self-motivated and high attention to details;
- Good oral and written English skills;
- Availability as a full time intern of at least 3 months;
- A supervisor's approval will be required
Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for PR Editor.
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit
Link of the application form: