The Research Outreach Group (aka University Relations) nurtures strong mutually supportive partnerships between MSR Asia and the academic community. Since MSR Asia's inception, the Research Outreach program has recognized the inherent value of the academic research community and the need for collaboration between academia and industry to advance the state-of-the-art in computer science. The foundation for all Microsoft Research's Research Connections efforts is a deep respect for the "virtuous cycle" that is created when university and industry researchers work together. Please visit our website for more info: http://www.msra.cn/zh-cn/connections/about/default.aspx
Roles & Responsibilities
Microsoft Research Asia University Outreach Group is looking for a PM intern who will assist Talent Programs Manager with program coordination and related support. The following programs will be involved: MSRA Internship Program, MSRA Innovation Academy Program, MSRA Joint Ph.D. Program, Ada Workshops and Elite Undergraduate Interns Program. Please visit the website for more info: http://www.msra.cn/zh-cn/connections/opportunities/default.aspx
- Supporting the plan, promotion and organization of Innovation Academy Program in FY2019
- Planning and managing MSRA Joint Ph.D. Program in 2019
- Intern trainings and activities
- Be responsible for regularly updating, sorting and analyzing figures of Talent programs above
- Other activities of Talent Programs and related support to Outreach Group
- Self-motivated, hard working person with responsibility. Focusing on details, and result –
- Students with program/event/project management experiences are preferred.
- Good communications, interpersonal skills, team work spirit
- Good reading, written, and oral in both Chinese and English.
- Proficiency in MS office especially Excel is preferred.
- Senior undergraduates, M.S. candidates, Ph.D. candidates, with background of Computer Science or related disciplines are preferred.
- Can get advisor’s approval
- Can commit at least 3 months
Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for Outreach Group_PM_Intern.
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit
Link of the application form: