- Building quantitative investment framework.
- Implementing advanced quantitative strategies.
- Working with researchers on AI for finance.
- Excellent system design and programming skills. Familiar with Python.
- Familiar with Linux and common development tools, such as git, pandas.
- Experience of AI for finance. Familiar with quantitative investment.
- Familiar with Machine Learning algorithms and tools.
- Experience of data science competitions and ACM competitions
- Experience of contribution to Open Source projects.
Required Internship Duration:
Can commit at least 6 months internship.
Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF Format) to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for Innovation Engineering Group.
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit
Link of the application form：