Natural Language Computing (NLC) Group is focusing its efforts on machine translation, question-answering, chat-bot and language gaming. Since it was founded 1998, this group has worked with partners on significant innovations including IME, Chinese couplets, Bing Dictionary, Bing Translator, Spoken Translator, search engine, sign language translation, and most recently on Xiaoice, Rinna and Tay, as well as general topics of Conversation As A Platform(CAAP).
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or any related technical field
- Solid mathematics, solid background in machine learning, data mining, information retrieval, natural language processing, artificial intelligence, or algorithmic game theory
- Good programming skills or have real project experience
- Good communication skills and excellent teamwork
- Good reading, written, and oral English
- With your advisor's approval
Required Internship Duration
Can commit 3- 6 months internship
Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for Natural Language Computing Group.